Powered By Blogger

6/28/12

Absence...

Yeah so it's been a while since my last entry... But hey not like anyone is reading this? :)
 I'll get back to making entries soon enough though, just been busy with things IRL.

Games wise I'm still technically playing SWTOR but I haven't logged in in a while and currently have no game time, got a friend of mine to play though so I'll join him soon. I've also been dabbling with DC Universe Online again, it's a great game to just hop in and have some fun for an hour or so.
Then there is Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Minecraft, Brink & Spec Ops: The Line to keep me busy.

One game I'm looking forward to is Planetside 2, the free to play MMOFPS from SOE, it looks very promising so far, I'm usually not interested in multiplayer FPS games but this looks like something special.


No comments:

Post a Comment